I don't understand the hate that North West receives for the way she dresses. As a former wannabe alternative 13-year-old myself, I WISHED I had enough money to dress the way I wanted to.
All I see is a young girl expressing herself. Society is way too strict about what young girls can and can't wear.
Unless an outfit is BLATANTLY inappropriate, I say wear what you want, Diva!
No I completely agree dude. If I were her I would have been dressing like the Bratz dolls and the Winx club!
ReplyDeleteyes! she should be able to express herself! what is weird though is that these phases she is experiences are witnessed by the whole world. it's also totally weird that people care so much, because it has nothing to do with them and it isnt harming ANYONE.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree, if when I was 13 I was a millionaire we would've been copies of one another. The only thing I think is a bit bad is the amount of damaging piercings she has had done that could lead to infections and lots of scaring but i guess in retrospect they have enough money to fix that if anything were to happen.
ReplyDeleteI think it's mostly due to the fact that her self expression is basically witnessed by the entire world.
ReplyDeleteAnd from I've seen many people are critiquing her parents for not protecting her in the way they are supposed to e.g the Paris FW or letting her get all these permanent piercings at age 12/13.
i agree i genuinely think people are jelly
ReplyDelete67
ReplyDeleteEXACTLYYYYY its so strange whyb ppl care so much. She is so cool !!
ReplyDelete