My powers have become too strong for my own good. It's really like anything I want, I get it. It was cool and quirky at first, but it has become too accurate and too consistent. Even ask my best friend, she can vouch for this.
This is not a complaint, though. I mean, maybe a little because it does kind of freak me out. But, overall, it's really effing cool.
No really, it's so crazy. Like, I will literally say I want something, or I'll predict something, and it will actually happen in real life.
For example, at the beginning of summer, I predicted that Katseye will perform at this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and guess what? It got announced like a month later that they were.
That's a milder example compared to the other things I bring to life, but you get the point.
I'm literally magic.
What if my powers get too strong and I can't control them? Maybe I can use them to my benefit....
Right now, I will speak out into the universe that I will receive a new super cute pastel pink coat for the fall/winter.
Now we wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment